Creating Order via API

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
roteague

Re: Creating Order via API

Post by roteague »

Note: if you delete the entry then add a blank entry, the order still fails to open.
Robert
Melissa McBerkowitz

Post by Melissa McBerkowitz »

Thanks for helping to identify this issue, Robert. I have logged this in our bug tracking system, and we'll investigate it for an upcoming service pack.
Melissa McBerkowitz
VP of Product Strategy, SoftPro
john.morton

Post by john.morton »

I'm working on reproducing this issue, so that I can work on fixing it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to thus far. I’ve tried reproducing this two different ways:
1. Using the API, I opened an Order that had a Title Company order contact. I removed that TitleCompany using the same method you showed below. After closing the Order, I was still able to open it fine in Select… and the Title Company was no longer there.
2. I also tried creating an Order using the API using a template that had a Title Company. Then, before saving the Order, I removed the Title Company. It still worked fine.

Could you perhaps provide a little more details as to what else you might be doing in the process that might help me reproduce this problem. Also, which version of Select are you having this issue with?