OrderTracking Message

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
John Morris

Re: OrderTracking Message

Post by John Morris »

A couple things to double check:

1. Was the SoftPro Select client installed on this machine using the normal installer process?
2. Is your program running from the SoftPro Select client folder? (default = C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftPro\Select)
3. Have you moved/removed any files from the install folder?
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro
muhsmann

Post by muhsmann »

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

Does your program have a license.licx file? If so, can you post it's contents? If not, can you post a sample project that exhibits the problem? That will speed up our ability to resolve this issue.
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro
muhsmann

Post by muhsmann »

There is no license.licx.
What you are asking me to do as far as sample project will take me hours to create - I have 2 database interfaces that I use to retrieve and store data as well as dealing w/ the SP API. I'm not really sure that would be the best use of time right now. Our production environment is broken - we deal w/ very time sensitive issues and the longer this take the more it cost my company money. I'm trying right now to put ops off so they don't start hand entering all this data - that leads to user error and can really mess up the integration we have w/ othere systems.

I will start the project but if you have any other ideas please let me know.
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

I dont need a project the reproduces all the database communication. A simple project that simulates hitting a lot of the same API fields that your project does should do the trick. It's likely that you've exposed a bug in a particular field and without a repro, it will take even longer to narrow down and fix.
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro
muhsmann

Post by muhsmann »

I think I understand what I need to do as far as sample project - I guess what I'm saying is it take time to elminate the need for data access - I still want to use my DLL for SP API access, if that makes sense.

I'll inform the management here that we annticipate a long resolution cycle so we can plan according as far as moving forward w/ business
muhsmann

Post by muhsmann »

There wasn't any information in the call stack that was of any use?
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

Yes, the call stack helped a lot. I think there is a specific field that is causing the issue and for some reason our internal unit tests are not catching it. That's why we need the repro app.
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

As a test, can you remove any formulas on the CountersignatureText fields and attept the save again? This is an idea we are working on and if it works, will let us know we have found the issue and can start working on a fix.
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro
muhsmann

Post by muhsmann »

Currently we are not using any CountersignatureText fields - I've attached the code that populates the IOrder object maybe there's something else in there?

Code: Select all

private void populateOrder(IOrder order, DataRow dr)
        {
            order.SetCustomField(SP_CUSTOM_FIELD_FIPSordernumber, dr[FIPSFields.File_Number].ToString());

if (order.Property == null || order.Property.Count.Equals(0))
                order.Property.CreateNew();
            order.Property[0].Address1 = dr[FIPSFields.Prop_Street1].ToString();
            order.Property[0].Address2 = dr[FIPSFields.Prop_Street2].ToString();
            order.Property[0].City = dr[FIPSFields.Prop_City].ToString();
            order.Property[0].State = dr[FIPSFields.Prop_State].ToString();
            order.Property[0].Zip = dr[FIPSFields.Prop_Zip].ToString();
            order.Property[0].County = dr[FIPSFields.Prop_County].ToString();

if (order.Note == null || order.Note.Count.Equals(0))
                order.Note.CreateNew();
            order.Note[0].Content = dr[FIPSFields.Servicer].ToString();

//ExistingSecurityInsturment members
            if (order.ExistingSecurityInstrument == null || order.ExistingSecurityInstrument.Count.Equals(0))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument.CreateNew();

order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].Mortgagee = dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgagee].ToString();
            order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].Mortgagor = dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgagorsOnNote].ToString();
            //if (dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageDate] != null && !dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageDate].Equals(System.DBNull.Value))
            if (isNotNull(dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageDate]))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].NoteDate = DateTime.Parse(dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageDate].ToString());
            //if (!dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageAmount].Equals(System.DBNull.Value))
            if (isNotNull(dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageAmount]))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].OriginalPrincipalAmount = Decimal.Parse(dr[FIPSFields.OriginalMortgageAmount].ToString());
            //07.07.2009 Remapping MortgageEntryNumber
            //order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].ExistingLoanNumber = dr[FIPSFields.MortgageEntryNumber].ToString();

//if (dr[FIPSFields.MortgageRecorded] != null && !dr[FIPSFields.MortgageRecorded].Equals(System.DBNull.Value))
            if (isNotNull(dr[FIPSFields.MortgageRecorded]))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].RecordingInformation.RecordedDateTime = DateTime.Parse(dr[FIPSFields.MortgageRecorded].ToString());
            if (isNotNull(dr[FIPSFields.MortgageEntryNumber]))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].RecordingInformation.DocumentNumber = dr[FIPSFields.MortgageEntryNumber].ToString();
            if (isNotNull(dr[FIPSFields.MtgBook]))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].RecordingInformation.BookNumber = dr[FIPSFields.MtgBook].ToString();
            if (isNotNull(dr[FIPSFields.MtgPage]))
                order.ExistingSecurityInstrument[0].RecordingInformation.PageNumber = dr[FIPSFields.MtgPage].ToString();
            //End ExistingSecurityInstrument

if (dr[FIPSFields.UnpaidPrincipalBalanceAtReferral] != null && !dr[FIPSFields.UnpaidPrincipalBalanceAtReferral].Equals(System.DBNull.Value))
                order.SalesContract.SalesPrice = Decimal.Parse(dr[FIPSFields.UnpaidPrincipalBalanceAtReferral].ToString());
            if (order.ChecklistTask == null || order.ChecklistTask.Count.Equals(0))
                order.ChecklistTask.CreateNew();
            ITrustee _orderValidationUser = order.AllUsers.FirstOrDefault(t => t.UserName == SP_ORDER_VALIDATION_USER);
            order.ChecklistTask[0].AssignedTo = _orderValidationUser;
            order.ChecklistTask[0].Task = SP_ORDER_VALIDATION_TASK;
            order.ChecklistTask[0].Status = SP_TASK_STATUS;
        }