Part of numbering in document comes out bolded.

Discussions related to ReadyDoc development.
Miri Yosef

Part of numbering in document comes out bolded.

Post by Miri Yosef »

For some reason, in the attached document number 1 and 2 comes out bolded when I open them in select. Any suggestions as to how to fix it?
my_CommitmentSchA2006.doc
(40 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Mark McKenna

Re: Part of numbering in document comes out bolded.

Post by Mark McKenna »

I believe what is happening is that the first two items in your list begin with bold letters and so the associated numbers are inheriting the bold characteristic, as well. This is an effect caused by the document conversion process (internally, Select does not "use" Microsoft Word for presentation, so a conversion occurs). I am researching further to see if that behavior can be modified.
Miri Yosef

Post by Miri Yosef »

Thanks
Mark McKenna

Post by Mark McKenna »

I received verification that the behavior you are seeing with respect to the bold list numbering cannot be changed at present. The style of the number/letter is based on the style of the first letter of your text entry. Hopefully knowing that will give you an idea of how best to work around it. For example, a non-bold space at the start of the text would work, but that would cause some degree of misalignment. What you might choose to do is based partly on your business requirements.