4.3.65 Connection Issue

Discussions concerning general integration topics.

Moderator: Phil Barton

Jared4Surf

4.3.65 Connection Issue

Post by Jared4Surf »

I maintain a long-time integration, and when updating the dlls for the coming release (in January), I am getting the following error when I try to connect to the Select Server: "Could not load file or assembly 'SoftPro.Imaging.Client' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Here is the line it is throwing the error on:
using (SelectServer ss = new SelectServer(new Uri(this.Address), creds))

The address and the credentials are accurate, and we have not changed the way we are sending them.

To be clear, I am not doing any new development, there is nothing being done different than what I have done for every upgrade. Merely copy the same set of DLLs into our resources and recompile.
The file "SoftPro.Imaging.Client.dll" is referenced in the project and it is in the Debug directory, and I even put the pdb in there hoping it might reveal more info.
The ONLY thing I see weird about the "creds" is that our network domain name is being passed as part of the UserName.
The full build information is "4.3.60210.164 (4.3.65)"

Any help would be appreciated.

Jared
BobRichards

Re: 4.3.65 Connection Issue

Post by BobRichards »

Sorry but this is out of scope for this forum. You need to contact SoftPro Customer Support and follow the escalation process so someone on the Select team can review the data if necessary.
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro