SoftPro.Select.Client.Notifications.EventNotification

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
bcole

SoftPro.Select.Client.Notifications.EventNotification

Post by bcole »

Is anyone familiar with this error:

could not insert: [SoftPro.Select.Client.Notifications.EventNotification][SQL: INSERT INTO core.EventNotification (Data, EventSubscriptionID, SuppressFailures) VALUES (?, ?, ?); select SCOPE_IDENTITY()].

From the SDK I was closing an order after make modification. According to my logs perhaps after adding a note or requested task via my API, I received this message that I have never seen before. Can any shed some light on what this might be?
BobRichards

Re: SoftPro.Select.Client.Notifications.EventNotification

Post by BobRichards »

I do not know what to do about this error. Does it recur?
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro
bcole

Post by bcole »

Bob it has occurred 4 times in the past 3 days. We just went to Production 3 days ago with our solution and this issue seems to be popping up more and more, we are really looking for some insight into what might be causing it. Is there anything we should be checking? Would this have anything to do with opening or closing an order? Does the SDK write the Windows Event Viewer? Also what is role does the INSERT INTO core.EventNotification play. What is this table used for. Please let me know who else we can contact for direction.
BobRichards

Post by BobRichards »

I'm sorry but I have no information on this issue. Please contact your SoftPro Customer Service representative in order to escalate this issue to R&D.
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro