CDF Fees

Discussions concerning general integration topics.

Moderator: Phil Barton

dlerickson

CDF Fees

Post by dlerickson »

What's the proper way to programmatically navigate to the Fees collection for a particular CDF charge? There is no path in the Field Code Browser for it. The particular example I'm looking at is Section E/Recording Fees, and the Fee breakdown in the tabbed grid on the bottom of the Charge popup screen.

Also, where is this located in SQL? I see no path to it there, either.

Thanks.
BobRichards

Re: CDF Fees

Post by BobRichards »

The field code browser is a starting point - but as you observed, not all Select objects are displayed. Fortunately, it generally gives a good place to start. The following code snippet provides a path to the Fee object collection:

Code: Select all

// Navigate to the individual Tax and Government charge.
dynamic order = {the order's IOrder object}
dynamic cdf = order.CDFs[0];
dynamic section = cdf.TaxesAndGovernmentFeesSection;
dynamic line = section.Lines[0];
dynamic charge = line.Charges[0];

// Now examine the fees from the Fees property.
dynamic fee = charge.Fees[0];
I'll look into the SQL soon.
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro
Lisa Ennis

Post by Lisa Ennis »

The joins for your SQL query to get the recording fees collected on the CDF are below. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

SELECT 
FROM
pfm.[Order] AS O
INNER JOIN pfm.CDF AS CDF ON O.RootId#=CDF.RootId# AND CDF.Id# BETWEEN O.Id# AND O.LastId#
INNER JOIN pfm.CDFLine AS L ON CDF.RootId#=L.RootId# AND L.Id# BETWEEN CDF.Id# AND CDF.LastId#
INNER JOIN pfm.CDFCharge AS C ON L.RootId#=C.RootId# AND C.Id# BETWEEN L.Id# AND L.LastId#
INNER JOIN pfm.TaxAndGovernmentDetailChargeFee AS T ON C.RootId#=T.RootId# AND T.Id# BETWEEN C.Id# AND C.LastId#
LEFT JOIN zref.FeeScheduleType AS zF ON T.FeeScheduleType=zF.ID
LEFT JOIN zref.DocumentType AS zD ON T.DocumentType=zD.ID
Lisa Ennis
Senior Report Developer
SoftPro
cgriffin

Post by cgriffin »

I have a similar question, how do I get this information for Section B/C and H. I need to get to the Payee Grid and see the Payee Name. As you aware, the Payee can be different on the CDF Line, compared with the Payee Grid. I can get the contact information on the main line, but not "behind" the line, the Payee Grid.

I've looked at several different tables, CDFDetailSection, Servicesborrower......etc, to no avail.
Lisa Ennis

Post by Lisa Ennis »

With additional joins, you can get to the information you need. To get contact information, join to the pfm.Contact table using the field names ending with "$". (LEFT JOIN pfm.Contact AS CT ON PE.RootId#=CT.RootId# AND PE.ContactId$=CT.Id#).

SELECT 
FROM
pfm.[Order] AS O
INNER JOIN pfm.CDF AS CDF ON O.RootId#=CDF.RootId# AND CDF.Id# BETWEEN O.Id# AND O.LastId#
INNER JOIN pfm.CDFSection AS S ON CDF.RootId#=S.RootId# AND S.Id# BETWEEN CDF.Id# AND CDF.LastId#
INNER JOIN zref.CDFSectionType AS zS ON S.[Type]=zS.ID
INNER JOIN pfm.CDFLine AS L ON CDF.RootId#=L.RootId# AND L.Id# BETWEEN CDF.Id# AND CDF.LastId#
INNER JOIN pfm.CDFCharge AS C ON L.RootId#=C.RootId# AND C.Id# BETWEEN L.Id# AND L.LastId#
LEFT JOIN pfm.CDFPayee AS PE ON C.RootId#=PE.RootId# AND PE.Id# BETWEEN C.Id# AND C.LastId#
LEFT JOIN pfm.CDFPayor AS PR ON C.RootId#=PR.RootId# AND PR.Id# BETWEEN C.Id# AND C.LastId#
Lisa Ennis
Senior Report Developer
SoftPro