ProTrust Integration

Discussions concerning general integration topics.

Moderator: Phil Barton

mdellostritto

ProTrust Integration

Post by mdellostritto »

We do not use Proform and use Protrust for reconciliation.
Has anyone ever integrated through the API for only Protrust?
Can someone please advise on what would be required to use the API to add, update, delete & get Protrust Ledgers, transactions and trust accounts?
BobRichards

Re: ProTrust Integration

Post by BobRichards »

You can use the Select SDK to add new functionality by creating Shell Packages that add new screens to the user interface or Server Packages that provide enterprise-wide functionality or validations. The API can be used to access all elements of ProTrust through the ILedgersManager, ITransactionManager, IAccountsManager, and other objects.
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro
mdellostritto

Post by mdellostritto »

Bob,

Thank you for the response. Our development schedule did not support coding a new integration. I've refactored our current integration which did not use the api and am now testing.
Can you assist in the following.

1.) I'm currently able to Add, Update & Delete - trust accts, ledgers & transactions. However, when viewing the ledger in ProTrust my new transactions are not displayed. The Single Ledger report is correct and matches my systems ledger. What tables or views are responsible for the Ledger display?

Thank you;
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

Im sorry, but I'm afraid we do not support direct manipulation of our tables and views. The API is the only supported way to change data in the Select system.
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro