API Requirements

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
Gcorrigan

API Requirements

Post by Gcorrigan »

I was wondering what the requirements are for with using the API?

I have a custom .net console application that creates/manipulates orders in SoftPro Select. Everything works well from my development environment. I would like this automation to be processed from one of my production automation servers.

Here is my question: what do I need to install on my production box to get this thing to work?

Note: I already have my application copied to a folder which contains the COMPLETE SoftPro installation folder and all the dll’s within. This is due to not knowing what assemblies are needed or required to get it to work correctly without error.

Do I need to install SoftPro Select and the SDK on my production box to get this API to work? I hope I don’t have to install all this on my production box… :roll:

If so, does this mean I will be using a license while using the API?
roteague

Re: API Requirements

Post by roteague »

You only need to have the SoftPro modules on the server. I don't know how the license is resolved.
Robert
Mark McKenna

Post by Mark McKenna »

Unlike the creation and installation of a package, you do not need any special license to deploy your API based executable. Note that your program will, however, consume a ProForm license.

You do not need to install the SDK on your production machine. We generally recommend that you run your executable program out of the SoftPro Select client installation directory because of all the dependencies (both explicit and implicit), however, you can reverse it and copy the DLLs and data directories over to your production machine instead. It sounds like you've already done this so you should be able to run your program from that location.
Gcorrigan

Post by Gcorrigan »

I copied the complete softpro folder from my development machine to the production machine and still get the error. This folder has all the files from the SoftPro Select folder. Below is the error I get. Also, the SoftPro.ClientModel.dll does exist in the same folder as the executable. Does anyone have any other suggestions or things to try? Worst case I will be stuck installing the client software on my production box.

========================================================
Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: _softpro_select_import.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4dad9db6
Problem Signature 04: SoftPro.ClientModel
Problem Signature 05: 2.6.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4d26321c
Problem Signature 07: b0
Problem Signature 08: ac
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033
roteague

Post by roteague »

Your console app executible needs to be in the same directory as the SoftPro modules; SoftPro.ClientModel.dll is part of the SoftPro install. If you program throws an exception on this, you need to double check to make sure what directory the app is using. This is the same model that we use in numerious places, although we use Web Services and not console apps.
Robert
Gcorrigan

Post by Gcorrigan »

My console app is in the same folder as these "modules". However, I never ran the installation of the SoftPro client, just copied the application folder over.
roteague

Post by roteague »

Gcorrigan wrote:My console app is in the same folder as these "modules". However, I never ran the installation of the SoftPro client, just copied the application folder over.
That is all I ever do.
Robert
Hadi Chemaly

Post by Hadi Chemaly »

It sounds like you may be hitting invalid assembly reference paths, although I would suspect a fallback to the location where your executable is running (which you say contains all Select assemblies). Can you post the contents of your project file so we can rule out project related settings?
Gcorrigan

Post by Gcorrigan »

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Project ToolsVersion="3.5" DefaultTargets="Build" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003">
<PropertyGroup>
<Configuration Condition=" '$(Configuration)' == '' ">Debug</Configuration>
<Platform Condition=" '$(Platform)' == '' ">AnyCPU</Platform>
<ProductVersion>9.0.30729</ProductVersion>
<SchemaVersion>2.0</SchemaVersion>
<ProjectGuid>{34AB4026-31D0-408A-97A2-A1093ED3F9C9}</ProjectGuid>
<OutputType>Exe</OutputType>
<AppDesignerFolder>Properties</AppDesignerFolder>
<RootNamespace>SoftPro_Select_Import</RootNamespace>
<AssemblyName>_SoftPro_Select_Import</AssemblyName>
<TargetFrameworkVersion>v3.5</TargetFrameworkVersion>
<FileAlignment>512</FileAlignment>
</PropertyGroup>
<PropertyGroup Condition=" '$(Configuration)|$(Platform)' == 'Debug|x86' ">
<DebugSymbols>true</DebugSymbols>
<OutputPath>Bin\x86\Debug\</OutputPath>
<DefineConstants>DEBUG;TRACE</DefineConstants>
<DebugType>full</DebugType>
<PlatformTarget>x86</PlatformTarget>
<ErrorReport>prompt</ErrorReport>
<UseVSHostingProcess>false</UseVSHostingProcess>
</PropertyGroup>
<PropertyGroup Condition=" '$(Configuration)|$(Platform)' == 'Release|x86' ">
<OutputPath>Bin\x86\Release\</OutputPath>
<DefineConstants>TRACE</DefineConstants>
<Optimize>true</Optimize>
<DebugType>pdbonly</DebugType>
<PlatformTarget>x86</PlatformTarget>
<ErrorReport>prompt</ErrorReport>
</PropertyGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<Reference Include="acPDFCreatorLib.Net, Version=4.0.0.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8aedc7a81d17941d, processorArchitecture=x86">
<SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\acPDFCreatorLib.Net.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Amyuni.Interop.CDIntfEx, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Amyuni.Interop.CDIntfEx.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Divelements.SandGrid, Version=2.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=75b7ec17dd7c14c3, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Divelements.SandGrid.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Divelements.SandRibbon, Version=1.6.8.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=75b7ec17dd7c14c3, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Divelements.SandRibbon.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Divelements.WizardFramework, Version=1.1.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=75b7ec17dd7c14c3, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Divelements.WizardFramework.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Eyefinder, Version=1.3.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=75b7ec17dd7c14c3, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Eyefinder.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Data.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Data.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.ButtonBar.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.ButtonBar.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.CalendarCombo.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.CalendarCombo.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.Common.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.Common.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.ExplorerBar.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.ExplorerBar.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.GridEX.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.GridEX.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.Schedule.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.Schedule.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.TimeLine.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.TimeLine.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Janus.Windows.UI.v3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=21d5517571b185bf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Janus.Windows.UI.v3.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Keyoti.RapidSpell.NET2.TXSupportv15.1, Version=4.6.1.204, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Keyoti.RapidSpell.NET2.TXSupportv15.1.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Keyoti.RapidSpellMDict, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Keyoti.RapidSpellMDict.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="Microsoft.Interop.WIA, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\Microsoft.Interop.WIA.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="navisight, Version=1.1.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=75b7ec17dd7c14c3, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\navisight.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="PexMiner, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\PexMiner.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SandDock, Version=3.0.4.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=75b7ec17dd7c14c3, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SandDock.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Accounting.Client, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Accounting.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Accounting.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Accounting.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Accounting.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Accounting.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Administration.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Administration.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Administration.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Administration.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.BusinessObjects.Base, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.BusinessObjects.Base.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.BusinessObjects.Core, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.BusinessObjects.Core.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.BusinessRules.Base, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.BusinessRules.Base.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.BusinessRules.Core, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.BusinessRules.Core.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.CalcEngine.Amortization, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.CalcEngine.Amortization.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.CalcEngine.Formulas, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.CalcEngine.Formulas.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.CalcEngine.Functions, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.CalcEngine.Functions.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.CalcEngine.ScheduleFunctions, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.CalcEngine.ScheduleFunctions.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.CalcEngine.UI, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.CalcEngine.UI.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.ClientModel, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.ClientModel.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=x86">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Common.Classes, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Common.Classes.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Common.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Common.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Common.Data, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Common.Data.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocEngine.Base, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocEngine.Base.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocEngine.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocEngine.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocEngine.Core, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocEngine.Core.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocEngine.TextControl, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocEngine.TextControl.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocEngine.UI, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocEngine.UI.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocumentHistory.Classes, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocumentHistory.Classes.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.DocumentHistory.Data, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.DocumentHistory.Data.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Documents.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Documents.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Documents.Imaging, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Documents.Imaging.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Documents.Imaging.UI, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Documents.Imaging.UI.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Documents.Storage, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Documents.Storage.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Documents.Storage.FileSystem, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Documents.Storage.FileSystem.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Agent.Client, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Agent.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Agent.Controls, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Agent.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Client, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Client.Entities, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Client.Entities.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Common, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Common.Entities, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Common.Entities.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Gateway.Client, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Gateway.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Gateway.Common, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Gateway.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Exchange.Integration.Select_2.6, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Exchange.Integration.Select_2.6.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.HotSpot, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.HotSpot.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.ImportExport, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.ImportExport.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.IO, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.IO.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.OrderTracking.Client, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.OrderTracking.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.OrderTracking.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.OrderTracking.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.OrderTracking.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.OrderTracking.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.PositivePay, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.PositivePay.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.ProClear, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.ProClear.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.ProDesign.UI, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.ProDesign.UI.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.ProForm.Classes, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.ProForm.Classes.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.ProTrust.Data, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.ProTrust.Data.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Reporting.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Reporting.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Reporting.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Reporting.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.RevenueTracking.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.RevenueTracking.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.RevenueTracking.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.RevenueTracking.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=x86">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security.Cache, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.Cache.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security.Classes, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.Classes.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security.Data, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.Data.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security.Presentation, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.Presentation.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Security.UI, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Security.UI.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Accounting, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Accounting.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Administration, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Administration.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Client, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Configuration.Client, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Configuration.Client.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Configuration.Common, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Configuration.Common.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.DocEngine, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.DocEngine.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.DocumentManagement, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.DocumentManagement.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.OrderTracking, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.OrderTracking.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Reporting, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Reporting.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.RevenueTracking, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.RevenueTracking.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Select.Shell, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Select.Shell.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Base, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Base.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Core, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=x86">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Core.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Data, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Data.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Presentation, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.Presentation.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.UI, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.SPAdminManagers.UI.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Templates.Classes, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Templates.Classes.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.UI.Base, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=x86">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.UI.Base.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.UI.Controls, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.UI.Controls.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Windows.Forms, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Windows.Forms.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Windows.Wizards, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Windows.Wizards.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="SoftPro.Wizards, Version=2.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3834c39820615aaf, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\SoftPro.Wizards.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="txpdf, Version=15.1.200.500, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6b83fe9a75cfb638, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\txpdf.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="TXTextControl, Version=15.1.800.500, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6b83fe9a75cfb638, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
<HintPath>Bin\x86\Debug\TXTextControl.dll</HintPath>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="System" />
<Reference Include="System.Core">
<RequiredTargetFramework>3.5</RequiredTargetFramework>
</Reference>
<Reference Include="System.Xml.Linq">
</Reference>
<Reference Include="System.Data.DataSetExtensions">
</Reference>
<Reference Include="System.Data" />
<Reference Include="System.Xml" />
</ItemGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<Compile Include="Mail_Tools.cs" />
<Compile Include="Program.cs" />
<Compile Include="Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" />
<Compile Include="Properties\Settings.Designer.cs">
<AutoGen>True</AutoGen>
<DesignTimeSharedInput>True</DesignTimeSharedInput>
<DependentUpon>Settings.settings</DependentUpon>
</Compile>
<Compile Include="Softpro_Select.cs" />
</ItemGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<None Include="app.config" />
<None Include="Properties\Settings.settings">
<Generator>SettingsSingleFileGenerator</Generator>
<LastGenOutput>Settings.Designer.cs</LastGenOutput>
</None>
</ItemGroup>
<Import Project="$(MSBuildToolsPath)\Microsoft.CSharp.targets" />
<!-- To modify your build process, add your task inside one of the targets below and uncomment it.
Other similar extension points exist, see Microsoft.Common.targets.
<Target Name="BeforeBuild">
</Target>
<Target Name="AfterBuild">
</Target>
-->
</Project>
roteague

Post by roteague »

Suggestion, rather than running in your Bin directory, which is what it looks like you are doing, run out of the SoftPro directory itself.

1. Set the working directory to the SoftPro directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftPro\Select)
2. Add a Post-build event:

copy $(TargetFileName) "C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftPro\Select\"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftPro\Select\spregpkg.exe" /m:register /p:$(TargetFileName) /rootsuffix:Exp
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftPro\Select\Select.exe" /setup /rootsuffix:Exp

You should find out right away if you have anything missing in that folder. SoftPro.ClientModel.dll may be calling another module itself, which it can't find.
Robert