Exception creating Order in the API

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
muhsmann

Exception creating Order in the API

Post by muhsmann »

I'm experiencing an exception when I try to call OrderTracking.CreateOrder. The message in the exeption is:
"Could not find the data value requested: \"Loan\""

I'm not sure what happened here - I was able to create orders a few days ago via the API but now I'm experiencing this. My thought is that maybe something is not being referenced correctly or possibly data realted?
I can create a SelectServer instance and OrderTracking instance w/o errors - but the call to CreateOrder generates the error.
dfrandsen

Re: Exception creating Order in the API

Post by dfrandsen »

Has there been a resolution found for this? I'm having the exact same problem.
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

This is usually caused by not having all the required dependencie in our exectuable folder. If you are copying assemblies from our program path, you are most likely hitting this issue. To resolve, try running your app(s) from our folder instead.

This is a known issue and has been planned to be addressed in a future release of the program.
John Morris
Sr. Software Architect
SoftPro
roteague

Post by roteague »

John Morris wrote:This is usually caused by not having all the required dependencie in our exectuable folder. If you are copying assemblies from our program path, you are most likely hitting this issue. To resolve, try running your app(s) from our folder instead.

This is a known issue and has been planned to be addressed in a future release of the program.
I've just started running into this issue, from the SoftPro installation directory. What is the status of this fix?

Thanks,
Robert