Policy Rate Table

Discussions related to order tracking development with the ProForm module.

Moderator: Phil Barton

danny.little

Policy Rate Table

Post by danny.little »

I cannot seem to find the Rate Table field in Order.Title.OwnersPolicy.PremiumRateTableID.

I have looked at Policies and TitleInsuredPremium, commitment policies, and I can seem to find is Policies[index].PremiumRateTableName and it seems to always be NULL no matter what I set it to. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Danny Little
Joni Hoffman

Re: Policy Rate Table

Post by Joni Hoffman »

The PremiumRateTableName field will always return null. If you set this field to a valid Rate Table name, it will use that name to find the correct ID for the rate table and set the PremiumRateTableID field automatically. We do not currently expose the PremiumRateTableID field through the API. However, you can verfiy that you set the PreimumRateTableName field correctly by looking at the BaselPremium or FinalPremium fields and verifying the calculation is what was expected from the RateTable.
Joni Hoffman
Software Developer
SoftPro
danny.little

Re: Policy Rate Table

Post by danny.little »

Joni Hoffman wrote:The PremiumRateTableName field will always return null. If you set this field to a valid Rate Table name, it will use that name to find the correct ID for the rate table and set the PremiumRateTableID field automatically. We do not currently expose the PremiumRateTableID field through the API. However, you can verfiy that you set the PreimumRateTableName field correctly by looking at the BaselPremium or FinalPremium fields and verifying the calculation is what was expected from the RateTable.
So there is no way to even get the name of the Rate Table used? Cause I would at least like to have that to pass to my Policy And Claims System (PACS), for rate calculations there.
Thanks
Danny Little