Commercial Statement Order - Recording Charges Bugs?

Discussions related to order tracking development with the ProForm module.

Moderator: Phil Barton

ckootg

Commercial Statement Order - Recording Charges Bugs?

Post by ckootg »

Using SoftPro Version 4.3.60210.73

On a Commercial Statement Order, a user added a Recording Transfer Tax charge, selected the Fee Schedule type, Document, Pages, and fee. The system calculates the amount ($41) based on the fee. The user is then overriding the amount to $82. When I read the values, I first notice that Order.SettlementType returns SettlementType.CDF, instead of SettlementType.CSS. I haven't stepped through this code in a long time, is Commercial Statement orders now returning CDF? My CDF code works fine (CSS code bombs) and returns the Recording Transfer Tax records to me, but the amount is $41, instead of $82. I checked a HUD order and the Taxes and Other Government fees does return the overridden amount to me. Is this a bug in Commercial Statement orders?
ckootg

Re: Commercial Statement Order - Recording Charges Bugs?

Post by ckootg »

Nevermind. I think I figured it out.

The settlement type was my fault. I was looking at several orders and was apparently looking at the wrong order at the time. :oops:

For the amounts, looks like at the Fee level, the amount is what is calculated by the system against the fee rate. I will need to look at the Charge level to get the user entered value.
BobRichards

Re: Commercial Statement Order - Recording Charges Bugs?

Post by BobRichards »

Glad you got it working!
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro