InsuredMortgageLookupCode

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
PeterKelly

InsuredMortgageLookupCode

Post by PeterKelly »

I have the following code:

order.Title.TitleInsuranceCalculations[0].LoanPolicy.InsuredMortgageLookupCode = "IDT51";

After running the above code it produces the following in the field below the lookup code:

{{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.InstrumentType}} from {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.SecurityInstrumentBorrowerNames}} to {{Order.Loan[1].Order.Loan.SecurityInstrument.TrusteeName_FNFNC#}}, Trustee for {{Order.Lender.Name}}, dated {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.Dated LD}}, filed for record {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.RecordedDateTime LD}}, at {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.RecordedDateTime HH}}:{{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.RecordedDateTime MIN}} {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.RecordedDateTime AMPM}} in {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.PlaceRecorded}}, {{Order.Property.County}} {{Order.Property.CountyTitle}} Registry, securing ${{Order.Loan.LoanAmount_FNFNC#}}. {{Order.Loan[1].SecurityInstrument.RecordingInformation.PlaceReRecorded}}

But when I do it manually in the UI it produces:

Deed of Trust from Bobby P Buyer20141023_121427 and wife, to John Doe, Trustee for Branch Banking and Trust Company, dated October 23, 2014, filed for record October 22, 2014, at 11:00 PM in Book 333, page 444, Pitt County Registry, securing $0.00.

Any ideas? Do I need additional code for it to appear correctly?

Thanks,
Peter
BobRichards

Re: InsuredMortgageLookupCode

Post by BobRichards »

Which version Select are you on?
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro
PeterKelly

Post by PeterKelly »

Graham Campbell

Post by Graham Campbell »

Today, the Select code base does not support rendering of field codes and prompts through the lookups system unless our UI is in place. This is an unfortunate oversight and we are entering a work item to address this issue in the future.

If you are building a client integration then I would expect this feature to work correctly. If you are doing a client integration and are still having problems, please let me know.
Graham Campbell
SoftPro Software Engineer