Additional Title Charges Formula

Discussions related to custom development with Select.
EricaHH

Additional Title Charges Formula

Post by EricaHH »

We recently upgraded from Select version 4.1.40908.10 to 4.3.60108.11. In doing so one of our formulas in 'Additional Title Charges' stopped calculating. I looked at the formula, and it appears to be referencing the sales price. The problem with this is it is on our Refi template, so there is no sales price. I am trying to get it to reference the loan amount, but I am unable to find the correct field.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the current formula:

If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Cuyahoga")) Then
Value = RateTableCalc("OH Escrow Fee - Refi", 1, {{Order.SalesContract.SalesPrice}}, 100.00000)
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Lake")) Then
Value = RateTableCalc("OH Escrow Fee - Refi", 1, {{Order.SalesContract.SalesPrice}}, 100.00000)
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Lorain")) Then
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Geauga")) Then
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Summit")) Then
Value = "350.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Portage")) Then
Value = "350.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Stark")) Then
Value = "300.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Tuscarawas")) Then
Value = "300.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Harrison")) Then
Value = "220.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Holmes")) Then
Value = "220.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Medina")) Then
Value = "450.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Wayne")) Then
Value = "220.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Ashland")) Then
Value = "220.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Trumbull")) Then
Value = "350.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Mahoning")) Then
Value = "350.00"
Else
If ( {{Order.Properties[1].Address.State}} = "OH" and ({{Order.Properties[1].County}} = "Columbiana")) Then
Value = "350.00"
Else
Value = " "
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
Melissa McBerkowitz

Re: Additional Title Charges Formula

Post by Melissa McBerkowitz »

The field code for the first loan's loan amount is:
{{Order.Loans[1].Funding.LoanAmount}}
Melissa McBerkowitz
VP of Product Strategy, SoftPro
EricaHH

Re: Additional Title Charges Formula

Post by EricaHH »

Thanks, this worked!
I was trying something similar (Order.Loans.) but it would only give me the option of Comparer, Count or PendingChanges. Thanks again!