Disbursed and Transfer Funds

Discussions related to Crystal Reports development.

Moderator: Lisa Ennis

smadderla

Disbursed and Transfer Funds

Post by smadderla »

Hi ,

I am working on creating custom revenue report which is similar to select\Protrust report "Disbursed and transfer funds".
when I try to join Pt.RevenueDetail table to "Disbursed and transfer funds report" data to get bill code and other contact information, this is not returning any data.

Please help me how to get bill code for the amounts which are there in "Disbursement and transfer funds" report.

Thanks,
Sangeetha.
Lisa Ennis

Re: Disbursed and Transfer Funds

Post by Lisa Ennis »

In the rptdoc.DisbursedTransferredFundsByTrustDate stored procedure, there is a temp table named #TransferTransactions. In the FROM statement for the INSERT into that table, you could link on pt.Transaction.ID=pt.RevenueDetail.TransactionID. Or, in the last select statement that returns the records to the report on #TransferTransactions.ID=pt.RevenueDetail.TransactionID.

You may want to create a temp table for the RevenueDetail records and then sum those by billcode, but that would all depend on how you want to return the records to the report.

Hope this helps.
Lisa Ennis
Senior Report Developer
SoftPro
smadderla

Re: Disbursed and Transfer Funds

Post by smadderla »

Thanks for your reply Lisa,
when I try to join #Transfertransaction.id = PT.revenuedetail.TransactionID
procedure is not returning any data.

I am trying to display each posted line item with billcode. Please help me with this.