Anticipated Incoming Wire Report

Discussions related to Crystal Reports development.

Moderator: Lisa Ennis

MJA-99

Anticipated Incoming Wire Report

Post by MJA-99 »

Client is trying to run the built-in Anticipated Incoming Wires Report under Pro Trust General Reports. They have a test database with an Order that has two Anticipated Wires showing (And client says the are both Incoming), yet when they run the report, nothing is returned in results.

Any ideas on why their expected Incoming Wires are not showing on report?

I checked the backing query in SQL Management Studio with same parameters and still no results were returned so it does not seem to be Crystal Reports that is filtering out records that are actually returned from query. I did inform the client that only LedgerTransactions.Status='Pending' will return results based on query.

Thanks,

MJA
Lisa Ennis

Re: Anticipated Incoming Wire Report

Post by Lisa Ennis »

The transaction type has to be "Incoming Wire". If the user has worked up an order, then the expected incoming funds will be generated as a receipt. The user has to go to the register tab and change the transaction type to "Incoming Wire", and the status has to be pending.

If a user is not seeing a pending transaction that they are expecting to see on this report, then please have them contact our Support Center. They can assist them with troubleshooting this issue.
Lisa Ennis
Senior Report Developer
SoftPro
MJA-99

Re: Anticipated Incoming Wire Report

Post by MJA-99 »

Thanks Lisa, that is basically what I gathered when I ran the SQL backing report in SQL Management Studio (After replacing all the quotes with nothing). I think it is the Pending that is maybe kicking the one the expect to see of the report because it is Posted. ;)