Document Coding

Discussions related to ReadyDoc development.
cklahr

Document Coding

Post by cklahr »

I am trying to code the following, however the results are incorrect. Please advise.

<IF (Not IsEmpty ({{.RequirementException[{{.Type}}= “Exception” and {{.ShowOnDocument}} = True][{{.SortOrder}} = 1].Description}}))>

MORTGAGES AND/OR LIENS, ENCUMBRANCES:
<FOREACH {{.RequirementException[{{.Type}}="Requirement" and {{.ShowOnDocument}} = True]}}>
<TOGETHER>{{.Description}}</TOGETHER>
</FOREACH>

EXCEPTIONS SUBJECT TO:
<FOREACH {{.RequirementException[{{.Type}}="Exception" and {{.ShowOnDocument}} = True]}}>
</FOREACH>

<ELSE>

SUBJECT TO:
<FOREACH {{.RequirementException[{{.Type}}="Requirement" and {{.ShowOnDocument}} = True]}}>
</FOREACH></IF>

The primary context is Order.Title.Commitment.
Basically, I want the program to recognize if there are any exceptions in the file, where Show on Document is checked off.

Thank you.
Mark McKenna

Re: Document Coding

Post by Mark McKenna »

Take a look at this post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=211

It sounds like you are trying to accomplish something similar.
cklahr

Post by cklahr »

Thank you very much. I will try that.

Another thing, is there a way to code a footer to recognize the number of pages in a document? Ex: I would like the first page footer to have the words "Continued" if the total number of pages is 3.

Please advise. Thanks.
Mark McKenna

Post by Mark McKenna »

Currently, there is not. There is a {{NUMPAGES}} macro that inserts the number of pages, but unfortunately that step is performed after the entire document has been built out. It is essentially a cart-before-the-horse problem.