Add Exceptions to order using API

Discussions related to ReadyDoc development.
HariK

Add Exceptions to order using API

Post by HariK »

I see following code in the Trustee Sale Guarantee document.

Code: Select all

<FOREACH NUMBER RESUME {{.RequirementException[{{.Type}}= "Exception" and {{.ShowOnDocument}} = True]}}>

<Together>{{.Description}}

</Together></FOREACH>
I have following questions, can you please check and respond:
Where in the softpro UI can we add these exceptions
Also our internal application has the exceptions for each order; how can I add these exceptions into the softpro order via API
PS: I quickly scanned though all the properties in the softpro Order object but couldnt find anything related to exceptions

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
Hari
Mark McKenna

Re: Add Exceptions to order using API

Post by Mark McKenna »

I don't know about that specific document, but exceptions are added to the Order on the Deed, Policy, and Commitment screens. If you look at the Primary Context setting of the document, that should give you an indication as to which one applies. You could also preview the document and then hotspot to the screen directly by clicking on the data field.

As for the API, the best source of information is the SDK Help file that is installed with the SDK. In your particular case, there is an Exceptions property on the IDeed, ILoanPolicy, IOwnersPolicy, and ICommitment business object types. The Exceptions property, in each case, is type IBusinessObjectList<IRequirementException>. New exceptions are added using the CreateNew( ) method exposed by this interface.
HariK

Re: Add Exceptions to order using API

Post by HariK »

Thanks Mark; this helped. I am able to add exceptions using API