Prompt with Yes/No Checkbox

Discussions related to ReadyDoc development.
DDeBelle

Prompt with Yes/No Checkbox

Post by DDeBelle »

Hi,
Maybe someone knows a better way that this, but I am trying to get a document to prompt a quest if yes (true) the place checkbox next to it, if No (False) don't.... What I have isn't working at all.. Keep in mind I have never coded in my life, so my logic is WAAAAAYY off. Haha. Here is my terrible try that isn't working.

<IF (<PROMPT CHECK (Yes - Water/Sewer/Waste Water has not been prorated or escrowed for because it is part of the HOA dues) =TRUE)>
XWater/Sewer/Waste Water has not been prorated or escrowed for because it is part of the HOA dues.
<ELSE>
 Water/Sewer/Waste Water has not been prorated or escrowed for because it is part of the HOA dues.
</IF>
BobRichards

Re: Prompt with Yes/No Checkbox

Post by BobRichards »

From my docs guy...

They were REALLY close, only missing one angle bracket. This should work (all they need is a tab stop set at .25"):

<IF (<PROMPT CHECK (Yes - Water/Sewer/Waste Water has not been prorated or escrowed for because it is part of the HOA dues)> =True)><ELSE></IF> Water/Sewer/Waste Water has not been prorated or escrowed for because it is part of the HOA dues.
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro
DDeBelle

Post by DDeBelle »

Thank you!...I'm actually surprised I was that close :)
DDeBelle

Post by DDeBelle »

Worked like a charm :) .. Thanks Again!
BobRichards

Post by BobRichards »

Great! I'll pass it on.
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro