Calling the Logo Image?

Discussions related to ReadyDoc development.
DanAtMPL

Calling the Logo Image?

Post by DanAtMPL »

My company has several versions of a Logo, depending on the city, which has been saved in the Settlement Agent contact Logo field. Across several cities, the different logo will always be saved to the same contact's logo field. How do I call it to display it within a ReadyDoc? I've tried using the Field Code Browser, but it only shows "n/a". The "SoftPro Select Document Development Manual" describes on page 28 how to manually specify the displayed height and width of an image, but not how to call it from a contact.
BobRichards

Re: Calling the Logo Image?

Post by BobRichards »

According to our ReadyDoc dev, if you are referring to this field...
logo.jpg
logo.jpg (49.64 KiB) Viewed 4187 times
...then the field code would be {{Order.SettlementAgents.LogoImage}}. It is located here in the Field Code Browser:
FCB.jpg
FCB.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 4187 times
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro
DanAtMPL

Post by DanAtMPL »

That is EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you!!

For anyone else with the same kind of question:
This works perfectly for me as "{{Order.SettlementAgents.LogoImage WIDTH25 HEIGHT18}}" Specifying the size in millimeters is a bit weird, but it just took some screenshots and ratios to get it the right size for my purpose.
DanAtMPL

Post by DanAtMPL »

Okay, I have encountered a REALLY WEIRD error..

When I updated my company's ReadyBloc Header to call the logo image from the Settlement Agent contact, the logo works, but somehow, my company's name disappears!!

I'm attaching a PDF explaining the problem, as well as the DOCX files for the Old, Manual header and the New, Called header.

Why is this happening? What can I do to get it to call the image and ALSO be able to display my company's name? I don't think this should have to be an either/or scenario...
Attachments
Manual Icon Header.docx
Old Header, when manually saved as part of document
(84.27 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Called Icon Header.docx
New Header, when calling the Logo from Contacts
(4.9 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
What in the World.pdf
Breakdown of the same document with Old and New Headers
(166.1 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
BobRichards

Post by BobRichards »

According to our ReadyDoc dev...

Unfortunately, I am unable to repro the customer’s issue (left side is Design, right is Preview).
1.jpg
1.jpg (69.95 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
One thing I did notice was within the table properties of the “Called Icon Header” ReadyBloc. The row containing the Escrow Office Name is set to “At least 0.23 inches” – you would think the “At least” would allow it to expand vertically, but there is still no benefit to have this checkbox checked. Normally, when I create tables, I try to keep this “Specify height” checkbox unchecked so that it can expand vertically based on the amount of data pulled in from the field codes.
2.jpg
2.jpg (107.67 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
Please review the comments and see if this helps. If not, you will need to contact SoftPro customer service and escalate this issue to someone that can help.

I hope this helps!
Bob Richards, Senior Software Developer, SoftPro