Field Codes vs Reflection

Discussions concerning general integration topics.

Moderator: Phil Barton

danvanf

Field Codes vs Reflection

Post by danvanf »

I have generated a comparison spreadsheet of what the Glenwood (2.2.20912.21) has in it's Field Code list, verses what is reflected from the API. I have too many differences to post here, but a few interesting things.

In field Code List we have an item Transaction.ToIBA, The API seems to show this field as Transaction.ToBA (boolean type)
Which is / are both correct?

Another item I have question about is *.ID, sometimes it's in the field code list, sometimes it's not. It's always reflected. Is there any hard and fast rule to when it shows up in the field code list? (seems to be in the list around Policies)

The Interface IPropertyToDeedMtoN, seems to be an orphan.

For the record I show 90 field codes that are not reflected, but are in the field code list, I haven't counted the one's in the list but not reflected. Endorsement has a 7 in the field code list, not reflected, and 6 reflected but not in the list.
So this begs the final question, Should all fields in the field code list be reflected? Asked another way is Should all valid document fields be reflected?

Thanks,
Dan Van Fleet
I blog at http://DanVanFleet.com on SoftPro and other things
slind

Re: Field Codes vs Reflection

Post by slind »

Hi Dan,

Good questions. I didn't see a reply. Did they reply personally? If so, can you add a brief summary as to what the reply was to the forum?

Thanks,
Stephanie
danvanf

Re: Field Codes vs Reflection

Post by danvanf »

Hi Stephanie,

I figured I'd give this some time to sit unanswered just to be sure, enough time has now passed that I expect my question / observations were out of the scope of the message board.

Thanks,
DanV
SoftProDeveloper.com
I blog at http://DanVanFleet.com on SoftPro and other things