Add a button within a title number

Discussions concerning general integration topics.

Moderator: Phil Barton

Shevy

Add a button within a title number

Post by Shevy »

Is there any way for me to add a button into a specific title number in select (proform) which when clicked will bring up certain additional information about this title number?
Thanks in advance.
Shevy

Re: Add a button within a title number

Post by Shevy »

Does anyone have any answer for me. Whether it is doable or not..
roteague

Post by roteague »

That is not a standard Windows user control, which could be confusing to end users. I would avoid it if at all possible.
Robert
Shevy

Post by Shevy »

So do you have any ideas how to display additional information about a title number within select?
Mark McKenna

Post by Mark McKenna »

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to add your own "Additional Information" button to an existing ProForm screen such that when it is clicked, your custom dialog is launched and populated with data/information that is obtained from an external, non-Select data source - related to the active/selected title object (e.g. Policy 123).

We currently do not support the creation and use of custom SnapSections that are used to build the individual screens, nor can the individual SnapSections themselves be modified.

If the data is not originating from an external source, you might consider Custom Fields to represent custom data on individual business object instances, but I don't think that's what your intent is here.
roteague

Post by roteague »

Shevy wrote:So do you have any ideas how to display additional information about a title number within select?
Perhaps a ToolWindow.
Robert